Mission Vision and Goals
To provide a communication channel as an extension of the Wesleyan Holiness Connection for nurturing Christian leaders around practical themes of holiness and to encourage a new generation of writers in focusing on the growing interest in transformed Christian living through appropriating the holiness of God in lives, cultures, and structures.
We are constructing a pipeline connecting experienced and new authors creatively writing about God’s holiness and holy living to fuel the movement of leaders who are seeking a practical, fresh and relevant unifying message as the focus of their mission for Christ. While leaders and churches within the WHC are the primary focus and distribution network, others are included in order to provide a wide reach into all segments of the church globally. Editing, printing, and distribution operations may be conducted by a stand-alone group or through a partnership with an existing publisher. The WHC will provide the primary means of marketing and distribution of all publications. The imprint line serves as the communication extension of the WHC.
- To glorify God in all we do and to always remain sensitive to the nudge of the Holy Spirit in being responsive to the needs of contemporary Christian leaders;
- To publish one new book per quarter focused on some relevant dimension of the holiness message as a unifying and motivating influence for the mission of the church in the 21st Century;
- To maintain a decided tilt toward practical elements of holiness in a manner that is understandable and useful to the general public and robust enough to be explored at deeper academic levels of engagement;
- To provide with clarity and simplicity a fresh articulation of holiness for a contemporary world;
- To speak with new vocabulary to future generations so as to articulate Scriptural holiness and its relevancy to real and present circumstances;
- To resource spiritual leaders with fresh and creative thinking about the timeless and transforming message of holiness;
- To invigorate and renew the passion of those with a heritage in the traditional holiness and Pentecostal movements for greater unity and power in mission;
- To educate leaders in the Wesleyan Holiness stream as well as those in other Christian streams with practical understanding of the nature of holiness;
- To encourage and assist young leaders and writers to bring their creative thinking to full expression thereby continuing the heritage of holiness teaching.
3783 E. State Rd 18
PO Box 948
Marion, IN 46952
Attn: Marla J. Persinger